Subject: Re: Ongoing projects - status update as of 2023/12/28 / requests for clarification
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>, Mark Hoffmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 17:38:09 +0100

Hi,

Attached please find PDF with status update as of 28.12.2023. It 
contains updates regarding the following projects:

  * MDO – Integration of latest 'Gecko EMF Utilties' version
  * Gecko EMF Exporters (CSV, XLSX, ODS) enhancements
  * Traffic cameras project
  * AVATAR

Mark's input is specifically needed for the AVATAR project.

Regards,

-- 
           Michael H. Siemaszko
           Telegram: mhsiemaszko
           Email:[email-masked],
                  [email-masked]
           WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
           GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
           LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
           Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/